100% INSPECTION SYSTEM
Speed & Precision for Efficient Label Inspection
Real-time and high-speed label inspection system is an essential requirement to guarantee zero-defect products to customers through the highest accuracy, reliability and speed.
SKOP is an innovative label inspection system with 100% print inspection on narrow web to provide real-time 100% flaw detection for today's various types of label materials. Engineered with Japanese expertise, the cameras are able to acquire high resolution with unparalleled stability during high-speed printing.
Easy and Quick Setup
Live Scan of the Reference Image
SKOP rewinder with label inspection system is used to detect and classify defects to guarantee excellent final product quality before shipping to the customer. When a defect is detected, the system alerts the operator so that necessary actions can be taken to replace the defective label. Each type of defect is logged to ensure that a detailed report is provided for each roll. SKOP ensures the highest level of quality control, versatility in production processes and converting operation.
With SKOP, you can maximise both yield and productivity.
- Integrated Winder-Rewinder Operation
- Easily Control Inspection Speeds
- AI – Automatic Learning of Lanes and Patterns Parameters
- Verification Against CSV File Sequence(s)
- In-built Label Counter
- Special Mode for OCR with Noisy Backgrounds
- Dynamic Re-learning Function
- Time-optimized Algorithms
- Frequent Software Updates with New Features
- Unlimited Inspection Region
- Circular OCR/OCV – First in the Industry
- Detection of the Smallest Printing Errors
- Features Customization
- Colour Misregistration
- Black Speckling
- Lack or Excess of Colour
- Smears, Splashes or Spots
- Dirty Print
- Oil Stain
- Incomplete or Missing Text
- Colour Variation
- Web Crease / Wrinkles
TYPE OF DEFECTS
TYPE OF DEFECTS
Excess adhesive glue
This system is designed for 100% inspection of printed labels in Roll form.
Material to be Inspected
Fully Integrated Servo Winder-Rewinder System
Operating Environmental Conditions
Warranty will be effective for a period of 1 year after delivery to the customer, for issues within the scope of the manufacturer’s responsibility.